Ready for Immediate Display - Not a Model Ship kit
One of the fastest clipper ships of the late 19th Century, some say even the fastest of its kind.
The Cutty Sark
was an impressive vessel in the tea trade between China and London.
With a fascinating history and scintillating name, this stunning replica
makes a fabulous addition to any room or office.
Enjoy the warmth of its sleek nautical style.
It is a design that is a true classic, and place
this replica proudly upon the mantel, above the fireplace, or on your
- Built from scratch by master artisans
- Accurate scale model replica of the actual Cutty Sark
- Detailed Features Include:
- Masterfully stitched canvas sails
- Metal anchors and Wooden lifeboats
- Historic ship’s figurehead
- Extensive research of original plans, historical drawings, paintings, and actual photographs used to ensure the highest possible accuracy
- Elegant Wooden Base with arched dolphins
Cutty Sark Limited 20"
Overall Dims: 20" L x 4" W x 17" H
USS Constitution Limited 50"
50" L x 11" W x 28" H